About the aBf
Founded in 2001, the Acton Business Forum aims to:
- foster and promote an environment in which the businesses and residents of west London can
- provide networking opportunities for all those engaged in commercial activity in west London
- encourage local businesses to do business with each other.
- act as a voice for and represent the views and opinions of its members and of business in west London
- bring together local businesses to contribute to and influence the regeneration of west London.
The day-to-day running of the aBf is carried out by the executive committee:
|Chair||Glenda Shawley, The Training Pack|
|Co-secretaries||Tushar Joshi & Victoria Weatherall, Turtle Networks|
|Treasurer||Matthew Stower, Clarke & Co. accountants|
|Website||Nancy Duin, internet content strategist|
|Geoff Langston, Arizion|
More details of how the aBf is run can be found in its constitution.
To read the downloadable documents on this site, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download from here.